GPRS is basic mobile Internet. It can be used on mobile phones or computers, but usually on mobile. Dialog has GPRS coverage all over Sri Lanka and it’s an effective way to do basic browsing, email, etc. For higher bandwidth applications, 3G is best.
Dialog 3G services include Video Calls, IDD Video Calls, TV on the phone, high speed Internet connections for Web Browsing, 3D phone games and Video Streaming for Music Videos and Movie Trailers.
- How to activate GPRS?
- What is GPRS?
- What should I do if I have problems accessing GPRS data service?
- Can I use this service on my phone?
- If I am accessing data services on a GPRS mobile phone, can I answer incoming calls?
- When I can expect a higher GPRS data speed transmission?
- Which are the computer devices that support Dialog GPRS service?
- What are the requirements in order to enjoy GPRS service?
- Is this service available for both Prepaid and Postpaid?
- Can I de-activate and re-activate this service?
- What are the benefits of GPRS?